FAF won't host

Hi guys,
For some reason today my FAF client decided it couldn't host anymore, despite having successfully having hosted earlier in the day. I tried several fixes and eventually gave up and did a complete reinstall and have now lost the ability to join games as well. I now receive this error when I try and start the game, any help at all people can suggest would be amazing:

Uh oh!
The game did not terminate correctly and has still certain files open. Some files from the installed game could not be copied over to FAF but unless you recently modified game files in the installed version you probably do not care. We are still starting the game for you.

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: https://content.faforever.com/legacy-featured-mod-files/updates_faf_files/faforever.3634.faf
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeRelay(CompletableFuture.java:367)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeRelay(CompletableFuture.java:376)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniRelay.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1093)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:506)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeExceptionally(CompletableFuture.java:2152)
at com.faforever.client.task.CompletableTask.lambda$new$1(CompletableTask.java:17)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.concurrent.EventHelper.fireEvent(EventHelper.java:219)
at javafx.concurrent.Task.fireEvent(Task.java:1358)
at javafx.concurrent.Task.setState(Task.java:709)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.lambda$call$2(Task.java:1455)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(PlatformImpl.java:428)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(PlatformImpl.java:427)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:96)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(WinApplication.java:174)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: https://content.faforever.com/legacy-featured-mod-files/updates_faf_files/faforever.3634.faf
at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1932)
at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1528)
at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:224)
at java.base/java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1167)
at com.faforever.client.io.DownloadService.downloadFile(DownloadService.java:30)
at com.faforever.client.patch.SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.call(SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.java:73)
at com.faforever.client.patch.SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.call(SimpleHttpFeaturedModUpdaterTask.java:26)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
... 1 more

The issue is resolved by now.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

[0_1599990542984_ice-adapter.log](Uploading 100%) [0_1599990524696_game.log](Uploading 100%) @Brutus5000 thanks for the response but I'm still having issues unfortunately. I can join any game I've tried and I can host a regular game but when I try to host a coop map it hangs indefinitely connecting. Please find my logs attached, any help at all would be greatly appreciated! [0_1599990515501_game.log](Uploading 100%)

Afaik coop was broken with the last update and the guys are working on it.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Ah I see! Thanks for letting me know. It's odd! I hosted a game yesterday and then a few hours later it just stopped working. I didn't think there was a patch recently?

There was a patch yesterday followed by a hotfix 3 hours later.

– Benno Rice

@Brutus5000 Ahhh thanks!