SCTA Project: Balance, Bugfixing, and more!

Tomorrow SCTA Update; some bugfixing, a little bit of rebalancing of course some new models. TA E Drain mechanics have gotten reworked much of the code has been improved overall. A little fixes here and there nothing major.

Only 30 models left, not counting ones that were commissioned. And join tomorrow for glorious SCTA gameplay testing on the discord at Noon EST

Today update, mostly minor, a rework of scta engi mod (again). I might have one more rework to go until I am happy with it. Otherwise some pretty basic things.

Today I released an emergency bugfix and included tje change meant for next week because the Mine Layers won’t be renabled for SCTABalance, instead the FARK and Necro have both gained the ability to build the mines.

This post is deleted!

SCTA Mod is now uploaded for the week! we have a couple new things. ANOTHER reworking of SCTA Engi Mod. Through now it is finalized and unlikely to be changed again in the future. The next SCTA Show Match is official! And with a banner courtesy of Phong.scta_portrait.png

This week we'll be seeing the likes of Postal from Total Annihilation replays face off again Swkoll this time. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLavjsigQSOmg3q62ckLKVA
Guests include two famous modders, the creator of TA Zero, Vohvelieläin and, Balthazar the Creator of Brewlan. Alongside discussion of various environments modders have to plan and build for, there will be discussions of moddng process itself. And today's showmatches will focus and highlight on high economic enviroments using Crazy Rush and Metal Worlds.

The stream will be at 9:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST on Wednesday the 31st. We also be taking a journey for some of us on memory lane, to see an place to play TA!

This week update out, a couple fixes here and there. Some solidly major updates, in other areas. Mostly a bit of improvement all around will be trying to diagnosis in the upcoming weeks why core over arm is when played by ai can cause sim issues

SCTA is updated for the week. If any errors occur let me know. The upcoming showmatch this be the first time casted on faflive, will be between the Mighty Bully. And the upcoming 2k Raider.

The Zlo & Banana v Natas show match happened next SCTA is the 1v1 event this weekend. Come and join glorious SCTA gameplay!

Next SCTA Event 2v2 Showmatch with Archsimkat. And casters TBA. I will contacting SCTA Showmatch regulars as well shortly

The showmatch has been due to events scheduled for tomorrow, featuring SA Clan casted by Jagged who will be joined by some TA Pros discussing the mod, player actions and more! Also the update for this week is out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVukA3ixN8_ZNxnqxq3YD1g/join