Error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Forged Alliance Crashed with exit code -1073741515. See for more information
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$spawnTerminationListener$45(GameService.java:719)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

I'm sorry i do not have any answers... but I DO have the same error, anyone please?

Sorted!

apparently when SCFA is reinstalled from Steam not everything is intalled untill you run SCFA.

Just run SCFA then exit and FAF games should now work, also make sure you have pair your steam account to FAF. The runtime error justs goes away

When you run SCFA from steam, you need to create a profile. (https://wiki.faforever.com/index.php?title=Setting_Up_FAF)

I don't remember if that happens automatically. If you try to start a campaign I think it requires you to make one.

you just need to create a game this cna be either lauch a campagin mission or lauch a skirmish mission eaither will create the profile

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock