Team Matchmaker - hard to get games to develop rating

This post is deleted!

@LargeMaleBennis said in Team Matchmaker - hard to get games to develop rating:

Dude just play a few 1v1 games and you will lose your rating in a matter of minutes hint hint.

Mm wait, are you hinting that sigma is going to increase if I lose a lot to increase my rating change per game so I don't have to lose 45 games in a row to drop 450 rating? (I assume I need to go from 1100 to 650)

But I am playing, just reached 1000 (rounded).

If you would loose to players that are lower rated then you, let's say 200-300 Mu then yes, your sigma would increase since the system will suddenly go : oh this guys is loosing a game he should have 70% chance of winning, maybe he is over rated and it increases your sigma. Ofc 1 game doesn't change much but if you loose 5-10 games to ppl 150-300 below your rating you will loose like 20 points per game maybe even more.

@Tagada said in Team Matchmaker - hard to get games to develop rating:

If you would loose to players that are lower rated then you, let's say 200-300 Mu then yes, your sigma would increase since the system will suddenly go : oh this guys is loosing a game he should have 70% chance of winning, maybe he is over rated and it increases your sigma. Ofc 1 game doesn't change much but if you loose 5-10 games to ppl 150-300 below your rating you will loose like 20 points per game maybe even more.

That might start to happen, I will hold on my despair for a week and see what happens 🙂