As I am trying to climb the multiplayer ladder back to 1000 from my current 700, I started to realise that the issue might not be only with my meager APM but also with bad decision making (e.g. investing mass too early while not doing enough damage).
I am interested in detailed replay analysis, e.g. instead of just total mass graphs I would like to see:
- mass reclaimed over time
- mass spent on mexes, fabricators and related upgrades
- mass spent on energy production
- mass spent on factories and engineers
- mass spent on units and combat upgrades
- mass of enemy units killed by player
- mass of enemy structures killed by player
Maybe there is a mod for this or some replay processing library that would allow quickly putting up some code (in Python?) for generating this detailed analysis?