How do I get my old account back?

my account was from 2013 and the problem is that I forgot the email I used at that time. My nick name was percival. If I know the email associated with this account I can recover it. Can you tell me which email is associated with my account?

9f7736ab-af59-4018-b2dd-3ffd08252de6-image.png

You can trigger a password reset just with your username and then check all of your inboxes.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Also please note that due to privacy regulation we cannot hand out the email of an account, just because someone claims to be the owner and forgot the email. We would require some more evidence, but I cannot imagine how that could look like in such a case.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

I'm Brazilian just like DCCC. I really don't remember my email from this time

@brutus5000 maybe you could write something like “your mail is abc*******xyz@dotcom”? That would look private enough and could give the guy a hint

Or otherwise maybe he can claim it by proving that he owns the steam profile the account is linked to?

Contact the moderation team through the FAF discord by opening a moderation ticket and we'll do our best to help.

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

This post is deleted!

I opened a ticket on discord