Problem when authorizing Client - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

When i try to authorize my client, i get this error message:
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

PC/ Router have been restarted.
Exceptions to firewall have been added.

Any idea what to do? I am a bit out of ideas 😕

@samae1 Try either changing the Default Browser in Windows Settings &/or clearing your browser cache.

"Exceptions to firewall have been added." this is likely the culprit. Turn the firewall off completely and try again. If you succeed, it's a firewall issue.

Thanks for the quick reply! I personally kinda forgot that I made this post until just now 🙂
@jfuruness When turning off Firewall completely, the problem persists.
@MostLostNoob Changing my standardbrowser did the trick.

Good afternoon, I got banned, it's unclear why, I played for a company, I'm a new player, what should I do?
Добрый день , Я получил бан , непонятно за что , Я играл компании , Я новый игрок , что мне делать?

@satan___ One thing you certainly shouldn't do is hijack somebody else's thread for an issue you're having.

On top of that, moderation issues are not discussed in public. You should either go to the FAF Discord & create a ticket in the #moderation-support channel or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your situation.

@mostlostnoob said in Problem when authorizing Client - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED:

@samae1 Try either changing the Default Browser in Windows Settings &/or clearing your browser cache.

@Samae1 May I suggest Vivaldi.
I know Windows is getting increasingly obtuse with how you go about changing your default applications like the browser.