Infinite connection

684275a1-4501-4dd4-821e-4e0e416fa60d-client.log

When i click on any server to connect its opening but then i just wait around 20 mins and nothing happens, i send you logs in any case
i rlly need help with that, i can't play with my friends

@humannamedaziz In the FAF client, go to the top left menu > Settings:

1. General > Write ICE Log File > check,
  2. (for Windows only) Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > check > click "Get the latest version of the debugger",
  3. Allow the ICE adapter to use IPv6 > unchecked,
  4. Preferred Coturns for ICE > select only Global,

Next, quit the client (check Task Manager). Once it's completely closed, open the client again & play.

The next time you join a game & have connection issues, go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified, then drag/drop these files into this thread:

1. client.log file (the Text Document file without the date)
  2. ice-adapter.log & advanced-ice-adapter.log (both in a separate folder)
  3. if the game actually launched, then also include the latest game_2xxxxxxx.log file

@humannamedaziz Try adding an exclusion/exception for the FAF Client to the all firewalls you have, such as those in Anti-Virus software & Windows Security.

Also, did you enable the FAF Debugger or are you on an OS other than Windows?

@mostlostnoob where to enable debugger?
i'm not sure did i turn it on or no, also i tried to add an exception for firewall but it didn't work

@humannamedaziz Step 2 in my first post.

@mostlostnoob btw about exception in windows firewall, it's asks is it file/folder/task what should i choose, cause i've chosen folder and add exception for faf client folder