Client starts small

My client starts but this is what I see

Screen shot of my client

what do I do to fix this ??

I can do anything with that tiny box also I already re-installed it and that didn't work.!

@steinhart From @Fichom who also had this issue:

try win-key + arrows

@mostlostnoob It worked but then I minimized it again and it disappeared, lol.

Thanks for the suggesting I guess Ill crash it and leave it maximized next time.

This is kinda like the smallest window size, so that's what you get sometimes, maybe minimum size could be defined somewhere so this doesn't happen any more @Sheikah

Well the arrows works and it shows the icon to maximize the window but if I unmaximize then it disappears every time.

@steinhart I don't know if this will work for sure, but you might want to try this:

client > top left menu > Show log folder > close client > open client.prefs in text editor > find section mainWindow > modify width, height & maximized > save (make sure it's saved as client.prefs) > re-open client.

@mostlostnoob said in Client starts small:

mainWindow

Do you know what the options for maximize are cause I set it to false but when I opened the client again it was set to true again?

ok nvm, I got it for whatever reason the default was set to 140 width and 39 height, I changed it to 600 by 250 and I am good now.