no statistics or achivements

the only statistic that works is the ratio of 1v1s, global, 3v3s, etc I've played works it dosent show me winrate by faction, units, teches, etc and it seems I have zero achievments even though I should I probably have a few of them.

@liam_ The Achievements & Statistics have been broken for some time, but it's a low priority item to be looked into.

As far as I am aware they should be working. Maybe there is some configuration change that I’m not aware of that broke it @Brutus5000 @Sheikah

Neither am I but I had no time yet to check it.
Please be aware that achievements are only progressing on rated games.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Yeah my Global ranking and acheivements are broken for me and have been for a long time

@brutus5000 i only play rated games

I can confirm it's broken again. I pinged our server maintainer, not sure what broke this time.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

I remember now. It was an issue on the game side this time since the statistics started being sent in a different format which doesn’t work with the server parsing code. We discovered it last summer but @Jip has not had time to look into it yet.