chat dont work

chat dont work after name change anybody having this problem

Hi. I have the same problem. After name change, chat is always offline.

Please try to logout of the client and then relogin.
5f0b0e05-6d56-415c-a4e8-a42a5e24120b-image.png

The issue is most probably related to the stored login token and will eventually go away on its own, but logout should enforce this.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Hi. Thanks for the Advice. Tried twice and sadly it didn´t help, but it gave me the idea to delete the entire Folder "com.faforever.client.fafclientapplication" in C:\User\Name\AppData\Roaming and this did work for me. Thank you.

@brutus5000 said in chat dont work:

The issue is most probably related to the stored login token and will eventually go away on its own, but logout should enforce this.

My chat hadn't been working since the new update, but I tried this and it worked immediately, thanks!

This post is deleted!

@waterbottle said in chat dont work:

@brutus5000 said in chat dont work:

My chat hadn't been working since the new update, but I tried this and it worked immediately, thanks!

Scratch that. The chat disconnected again after 10minutes. So there does seem to be something wrong with it still.