No sound after 5 minutes

My custom games against ai start normally but gradually sounds stop playing. after 5 minutes no sounds except music can be heard. No explosions, building sounds, unit movements, complete silence. I've already disabled all other sound devices except the ones to my head phones.

@binaryman You should go to Windows key > type: Control Panel > Open > Sound > Playback > select the Device you use > Configure to ensure that your sound device is set to Stereo then look in Properties to make sure that all Enhancements & Spatial Sound are Off. After you've verified those settings, usually a simple Restart or Shift+Shutdown (not just Shutdown) of your PC will resolve the sound issue.

If your headphones come with any applet/program, then you may want to disable that & try using the headphones without it. Similarly, if they use a USB or Bluetooth dongle to connect to the PC, see if you can connect directly without the dongle.

If that doesn't work, then you can have a look at this thread for further troubleshooting: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

Restarting my pc fixed the issue. Thanks 🙂