Unable to start the game

Since yesterday, November 02, 2023, an error began to appear.

![alt text](IMG_20231103_175627.jpg image url)

the match does not start, then the following message comes and a ban for 20 minutes
![alt text](IMG_20231103_175712.jpg image url)

Faf Reinstalled, installed the beta version, removed the mods.
I don’t know what to do next.
Your suggestions?
I am attaching the log file.
game_21121871.log

P.S.
I can only play the beta version with bots. BEFORE this, the error was the same with the main faf

I have the same issue; do you have a solution?

@makhno @dardan There is an issue with the main FAF game type after the hotfix released yesterday, so please Enable the FAF Debugger (client > top left menu > Settings > Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > click the checkbox to enable > click "Get the latest version of the debugger" button). The next time you try playing & get that error message, please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop the most recent game log file (should be of the game that's listed in the error message) into a New Post in the Game Development > bug-reporting channel of the FAF Discord so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

After you provide the log for troubleshooting, then try changing to the FAF Beta Balance game type in the custom game create game screen & playing that version.

@dardan not yet

Everything worked. with update V2023.11.0 -everything ok