Reduce E build cost of cloak and increase maintenance cost.

In essence, the upgrade is far too expensive to build for what you can do with it.

My proposal is to drastically reduce the e cost of the upgrade and increase maintenance cost to 10000.
The idea here is that the time you can cloak for will then scale according to E income and storage, making it useful around t3 stage as a hit and run tactic. Remember that overcharge costs E, so you will only be able to overcharge once, fall back, and wait for your e to refill.

As for the build cost, I was thinking somewhere in between aeon heavy shield and sera advanced nano, but still 6000 in mass.
Unfortunately I don't think showing this in a sandbox would really help. and have no replays. There is this gyle cast so analyse it as you wish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBcTSEzFQzs. If anybody can provide replay number we could see what timings here would be like with the change in order to figure out if it is viable or too easy to cheese with.

Hit and run with the slow as fuck ACU?

@blackyps You would still need support. I mean going in range of t3 then retreating behind your own.

Do people have any opinions on how the vision range change effected cybran ACU stealth?

I was a bit concerned that, since they were both rebalanced at the same time, forming opinions there might take a while.

That said, I find opinions on the vision range change important(I kinda found the extra vision range, given across-the-board, to be a huge, sweeping balance change; whose justification seemed too weak in terms of balance. In other words, the justification was 'fixing strange behaviour at edge of vision', but the implications of the change seem quite major in terms of balance; but I'm no pro!)

[note - I tried to find all the discussion about the vision range increase's balance effects. So far I haven't been able to read anything more than 'units attack strangely at max vision, but I'm all ears if such a discussion existed.]

@sylph_

Personally I don't think its changed much in terms of game play, yes its made it impossible for a Cybran stealth com to stay hidden while shooting at other coms but that wasn't its only use and more of an edge case scenario in my opinion. I usually only got stealth for its HP boost and to stop a t2 pd creep but that might just reflect the maps I usually play.

Vision changes probably make it harder or no longer possible to maneuver a stealth drop behind enemy lines as Cybran. I didn't check that ingame, but it sounds like +20% vision to everything puts an end to that strategy.