Observers Causing Crash on Launch

This started with the last big FAF patch, and has occurred three times now. When launching a game with observers, when the window comes up asking to kick observers and I press "Yes", my entire system goes into an endless loop. Cannot even alt-tab out and have to force reboot the system.

Crash only appears to affect the host, as when I restarted, everyone else was in-game without me.

Crash seems to occur when both conditions are true:

1. Already an observer in the lobby.
  2. Another player is in the process of connecting when the host hits launch.

At least two of the three crashes occurred with the above conditions. I don't recall if the third time also had a player trying to connect on launch.

I've seen one other player mention the same issue, in a different thread, so appears to not be isolated. Mentioned here:
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/6335/player-hacked-the-lobby/4

Can you attach the client/game log? Thanks in advance

I've uploaded the log.

game_20458440.log

This is also the replay file number of the game, though everyone dropped after I crashed:

This freeze occurred again, the other night, and it does appear to only happen when both conditions are true, and only affects the host:

1. A player is already in the lobby, as an observer.
  2. Another player is attempting to join the game when the game is launched.
  3. Game gets stuck in an infinite loop when host clicks "Yes" on ejecting observers when launching game.
This post is deleted!

Bug doesn't seem to require a player as an observer to occur. Was hosting a full game, saw a player was joining, so launched to avoid the issue. System went into an infinite loop.

After force rebooting and logging back in to FAF, spoke with the other players. At least one person made it into the game. Others said the game didn't launch, but they also didn't crash.