bot killing the game

I keep encountering a user, either a human player or a bot, with a pirate flag next to his name, and he consistently appears at the 2000 rank in my games. Whenever this individual joins a game, it becomes almost impossible to take any action. I can't launch a new game, move people around, or even kick him from the lobby. It's frustrating and disruptive to the gameplay experience.

Additionally, I'm facing another issue where my game files are linked to my OneDrive, including maps and other mods. This connection seems to be causing problems or conflicts while playing.

@morrissey21 said in bot killing the game:

Additionally, I'm facing another issue where my game files are linked to my OneDrive, including maps and other mods. This connection seems to be causing problems or conflicts while playing.

You can tell the client to use a different location for storing maps, mods and other content

@morrissey21 said in bot killing the game:

I keep encountering a user, either a human player or a bot, with a pirate flag next to his name, and he consistently appears at the 2000 rank in my games. Whenever this individual joins a game, it becomes almost impossible to take any action. I can't launch a new game, move people around, or even kick him from the lobby. It's frustrating and disruptive to the gameplay experience.

Report it to the moderators when it happens. You can pick your favorite on Discord. Then they can step in and try to catch the person

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned