CPU calculator problem

Hi all. There is a problem: a couple of years ago I played through faf and the cpu test showed a rating of ~185 (+-10) points, now I installed faf again and I have a cpu rating of 382-390.

Laptop.Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H, 16(8+8) GB DDR4 2400 , Radeon RX560X 4 gb

My friend, who has an i3 8100 processor and whose rating was in the range of 150-160 - he now has a CPU rating of 145 points.

The calculation for the CPU rating was changed some time ago to be more accurate to what the CPU would have to do in-game. This is probably why your ratings have changed.

intel gets better single core performance which is what faf cares about, you’re also on a laptop which a few years ago were noticeably overrated as a general rule . They overheat during games and downgrade the simspeed significantly compared to what their hardware would expect. No idea if yours should be that high as it is fairly modern, though.

Looks like the baseline clocks in at 2.1 ghz for it, so that’s probably why.

@ftxcommando I don't think it's so bad that it scores worse than my old 45nm dual core Intel E5400 or Xeon E5450.

@ftxcommando when you start the calculator, the processor does not change its frequency in any way (it is in standby mode at a frequency of 1.65 Hz) and only 15% is loaded

I apologize to everyone. In the advanced power settings, the maximum processor state was 99%, set it to 100 and now the rating is 190. Thank you all.