How do I minimize Supcom

Maybe i'm lucky but, with all the other games i've every played, hitting the windows key minimizes full screen programs. Doesn't seem to work with Supcom though, any method how? I've looked around and can't find an answer.

Are you running the game in windowed mode?

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!

Ah no, full screen. Where abouts would the windowed option be on the client?

you need to launch a game first then got too Options -> Video -> Primary Adapter -> Set this to windowed, hit apply and it will look funky the first time you do this but once you back out of the game and reload it you will have the game in windowed mode

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Will do, thanks.

Yes, the game engine is from the early 2000s, so when it is full screen it is actually taking full control of your graphics card. Newer games do something more like a 'borderless window' thing so you can still do desktop stuff. I think everyone here played with it windowed. If you watch The Gyle Cast you will see his videos have a black bar at the bottom where the windows taskbar would be.

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!

Left Alt + Tab will cycle through the windows programs. I tend to do education between games and look at Firefox. Normally, once the game starts it makes FAF full screen.