I need some help for the script.lua of my map

The code style is just all messy in this forum. Just use pastebin.com to share your code. Or even better, GitHub.

@ghoustaq_14
I suggest you join the FAF Discord, get the modder role in the #role-selection channel there, and then check out the #modification-resources channel and ask more specific questions in the #modding-general channel.

pfp credit to gieb

@magge Hi buddy, I have shared it on GitHub. Do me a favor please😊

Click on this link below:
https://github.com/Ghoustaq-14/code-share-for-FAF/blob/main/a warp-test

@magge said in I need some help for the script.lua of my map:

The code style is just all messy in this forum. Just use pastebin.com to share your code. Or even better, GitHub.

hey buddy! Do you have any idea of my codes? I don't know what's wrong with them🙄 Just give me some tips.Thanks so much😊

What code editor are you using as we do have a Intelisense plugin that's being worked on for faf which is located on the faforever GitHub

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

This post is deleted!

@rowey said in I need some help for the script.lua of my map:

What code editor are you using as we do have a Intelisense plugin that's being worked on for faf which is located on the faforever GitHub

I use SciTE. Do you have a better choice?

Majority use Visual Studio Code for development as that's what our Intelisense is created for

@rowey said in I need some help for the script.lua of my map:

Majority use Visual Studio Code for development as that's what our Intelisense is created for

OK, I have installed Visual Studio Code, can you tell me where to download the "Intelisense plugin"?😊 I cannot wait to try it.

https://github.com/FAForever/fa-lua-vscode-extension

@Ghoustaq_14 Any other question feel free to reach out on the discord in adding yourself a role in #role-selection and give your self the mapping role and all the experience people live their and will be bale to aid you further