failed to load view fxml for theme - modmanager.fxml

Help!! After the update 2023.1.1 I can’t create a game, I press the button and nothing happens, I press the mods button and it comes out "failed to load view fxml for theme/modmanager.fxml"

Помогите плиз!! После обновления 2023.1.1 не могу создать игру, нажимаю кнопку и ничего не происходит, нажимаю кнопку модов и выходит "не удалось загрузить вид fxml для темы/modmanager.fxml"Снимок экрана 2023-01-30 103958.png

Yeah I had a crash during a startup once and now I'm stuck with this same issue. I've even tried downgrading to older versions but it seems perma bricked.alt text

Get latest version 2023.1.2 - Try to remove Game.prefs - make a backup before

Well. I cleaned out everything that had to do with FA and FAF so I assume deleting game.prefs finally fixed it. Too bad I didn't make a backup. Latest version of 2023.1.2 Did not fix it for me

Обновил до 2023.1.2, снес SC, установил всё заново (удалились все шаблоны и настройки) проблема исчезла. Поиграл немного и снова то же самое!!

Updated to 2023.1.2, demolished SC, installed everything again (all templates and settings were deleted), the problem disappeared. Played a bit and again the same thing!!

Установил версию 2023.1.2 - та же самая проблема

Installed version 2023.1.2 - same problem

@magge

Это срабатывает, но не всегда, иногда получается сыграть несколько игр, иногда только одну. Учитывая тот факт, что при этом пропадают все настройки клиента игры, +шаблоны + хоткеи, я не считаю это решением проблемы. На момент публикации этого сообщения проблема на версии 2023.1.2. не решена. Ничего не остаётся, кроме как ждать, пока исправят

Я делаю так: удаляю файл Game.prefs из папки, где он лежит (предварительно делаю резервную копию), потом перезапускаю клиент faf (иногда надо перезапустить не один раз), после чего удаётся открыть окно создания игры или модов (моды остаются на месте, так как я их не удалял из папок), после этого я нажимаю в левом верхнем углу "открыть папку с Game.prefs", папка открывается, я удаляю этот новый Game.prefs насовсем и заменяю его заранее сделаной резервной копией, при этом не закрывая в faf окно создания игры, таким образом удаётся начать игру с сохранившимися настройками. Там будет окно какой-то ошибки но всё равно, клиент SC запускается и игра создаётся, все настройки и моды сохраняются

It works, but not always, sometimes it turns out to play several games, sometimes only one. Considering the fact that all the settings of the game client, + templates + hotkeys, disappear in this case, I do not consider this a solution to the problem. At the time of this posting, the issue is on version 2023.1.2. not resolved. There is nothing left but to wait until they fix it

I do this: I delete the Game.prefs file from the folder where it is located (I first make a backup copy), then I restart the faf client (sometimes I need to restart more than once), after which I manage to open the game or mod creation window (the mods remain in place, since I did not delete them from the folders), after that I click in the upper left corner "open folder with Game.prefs", the folder opens, I delete this new Game.prefs permanently and replace it with a previously made backup copy, while not closing in faf the game creation window, thus it is possible to start the game with the saved settings. There will be some error window but still, the SC client is launched and the game is created, all settings and mods are saved

I found a different workaround:

1. Host a coop game and start the map
  2. hit F10 and click Rehost Game
  3. start the map again
  4. close the game (I use f10 > Exit to Windows)

After this I can always make a custom game, I think because Rehost Game has a strange interaction with mods (it shows all non-UI mods as disabled but when I check in the mod list nothing's changed). There's another way which involves manually disabling ALL (including UI) mods from the coop lobby and then closing the lobby, but I have ~30 mods I use and deselecting all of them is annoying, hence why I use Rehost Game.

@broodlow @eb_ Вы гении!!! Спасибо! Я неделю мучаюсь. Откладывал любимую игру. Надеялся, что разработчики устранят этот баг! Но видимо не у всех эта проблема, поэтому они не торопятся.
Ещё раз спасибо.