Some tweaks here and there... cause why not

This post is deleted!

An engineer boat that could repair other boats (and reclaim) would probably be called a "Tender." Not sure if we need one, but that would be the name for it . . . would it have enough build range and enough of a library of blueprints (if any) to start a land invasion? Would it be able to make land factories near the water's edge?

@arma473 nah, I would say at most it should make sonar, torp defence, air defence and naval factories.... So like how sparky is dedicated front line engi, the tender would be a dedicated navy engie...

We definitely don't need it, but it would be a nice quality of life unit on the water...

also, it should be priced right and have the right amount of bp so it doesn't become a spam unit like engies are on land... like 4 or 5 at most on the water

Search for 'engineering' on this page:

Balthazar already made an engineering boat / ship as part of his mod 😄

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Removing presets for SACUs is about as reasonable of a solution as removing the ability for t1 tanks to auto target units because noobs can’t figure out how to get out of t1 stage.

No new units.

There isn't a point or reason to making arbitrary changes, and I personally don't want to mess with game balance to make some stats line up on the backend. It doesn't make sense to do so.

Again, if you want to suggest balance changes that have a chance of going somewhere:

• Define the problem / Prove that a problem exists with examples
  • Showcase a solution
  • Show how your solution solves the problem

Making random number changes without testing or rationale is never going to be acceptable for FAF balance.

@biass most arnt really arbitrary, the Atlantis is in a really bad spot right now, and there seems to be a big debate going on about ras sacu...

As for the tanks, price changes are already being being in the faf beta, only difference is instead of going up to 56 for all tanks i went down to 50... this also slightly helps balance the lab changes i suggested..,

Labs are also getting reworked, the reason I thought of making a change is cause labs get very little love past 3 minutes or so, so decreasing there price would give them a pretty nice role as cheap dps without replacing the job of tanks.. Arguably this is a much simpler change than what is happening in the beta...

The only one I would say is arbitrary is the Mavor accuracy buff and the T2 navy engineer... those where more personal flavour than anything else that I will admit...

the rest was posted with good intention.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Edited by removing the tank changes... I actually have no problem with the current tank balance, mantis has the upper edge over the Striker but that plays into the cybran rush tactics and rewards a early t2 push for uef since they have a much better t2... No reason tanks all need to be perfectly equal...