Can't play any game, seems java problem ?

Hi,
Trying to coming back to FAF, but i just can't join any game.
Each time, i got somehing like :
Error ! You can't join the game.
Here is the error details :

Client Version: 2022.10.0
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\Corvvin\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\astro_crater_battles_4x4_rich_huge.v0004
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.createDirectory(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:521)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectory(Files.java:700)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createAndCheckIsDirectory(Files.java:807)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectories(Files.java:793)
at com.faforever.commons.io.Unzipper.unzip(Unzipper.java:45)
at com.faforever.client.map.DownloadMapTask.call(DownloadMapTask.java:57)
at com.faforever.client.map.DownloadMapTask.call(DownloadMapTask.java:19)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1426)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

I search the forum to see if someone already got this error and saw some permission problem.
I used the cmd line to reset all permission but it still don't work.
(https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4967/error-java-lang-runtimeexception)

I downloaded the last java version too, but no change.

Any help would be appreciate.
Best regards,
Corwin

Does this file exist?
C:\Users\Corvvin\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\astro_crater_battles_4x4_rich_huge.v0004

Is this file managed by OneDrive?

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

At least I'm not alone. Been having problems to load several things since a few days ago.

@brutus5000 Hello and thank you for you answer.

I checked the file and yes, there is a folder at path C:\Users\Corvvin\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\astro_crater_battles_4x4_rich_huge.v0004
It contains 1 SCMAP file and 4 LUA files.

Please tell me if i can check something else.
Thank you again,
Best regards

Could be that FAF/Supreme Commander has no access/reading rights into that user folder.

Can you try to change the location to a different drive?

20fde379-84f5-442f-a86c-77bb11631e0f-image.png

@magge
@S_SoulReaver

Thank you for your answer.

I think i found what was not working.
Windows defender was blocking access to folder. I saw a quick pop up but when i went to history of windows defender, nothing was showing up.

By reading this post :
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-protection-history-is-missing/627df29d-017f-44f7-9111-99241f9929ae

I could make access to folder and after a faf reboot, i was able to join a game.

I close the thread but thank for trying to help.
Hope it could help others with the links i found.

See you ingame,
Corwin

edit : i dont see where to close thread !