Can 't Download Mods, or launch Game via FAF

Hi, I installed FAF a few days ago and everything was fine, and now it seems to completely fail to start the game or even install mods. This is the error that seems to pop up.

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\behra\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\mods\Oof
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:332)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:347)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniRun.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:781)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:510)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeExceptionally(CompletableFuture.java:2162)
at com.faforever.client.task.CompletableTask.lambda$new$1(CompletableTask.java:18)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:234)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.concurrent.EventHelper.fireEvent(EventHelper.java:219)
at javafx.concurrent.Task.fireEvent(Task.java:1359)
at javafx.concurrent.Task.setState(Task.java:709)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.lambda$call$2(Task.java:1456)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(PlatformImpl.java:457)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:399)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(PlatformImpl.java:456)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:96)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(WinApplication.java:184)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\behra\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\mods\Oof
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.createDirectory(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:521)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectory(Files.java:700)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createAndCheckIsDirectory(Files.java:807)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectories(Files.java:793)
at com.faforever.commons.io.Unzipper.unzip(Unzipper.java:45)
at com.faforever.client.mod.InstallModTask.extractMod(InstallModTask.java:100)
at com.faforever.client.mod.InstallModTask.call(InstallModTask.java:72)
at com.faforever.client.mod.InstallModTask.call(InstallModTask.java:30)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1426)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
... 1 more

Like i said before, i didn't recieve this error before at all, I have reinstalled FAF and the game, also whitelisted the documents folder and the game and client.

The client can't access your mods folder so check antivirus and file permissions