Bring your feedback to the new FAF Leaderboard!

@femboy I dont mind much whether you have it showing all in one go or you click a tab/something to switch from all time to last 30 days, main thing for me is that there is a way of seeing the figures for the last 30 days (and potentially other time periods such as a year as subsequently suggested, in which case tabs or a dropdown box starts to make more sense due to issues with cluttering the page/squeezing too much info in one place)

Hide this when user didnt write anything in search box 39f64b32-50cd-4052-8fa1-60d4d08513f4-image.png

@tagada I'm on the way to implement this but I don't seem to find a leaderboard on the client? The leaderboard tab takes me to the leagues, but not a leaderboard.

FAF Website Developer

a4d16019-6d3e-4969-b3a5-3c2a961eeb4f-image.png
d674e038-cef1-4996-bab9-3f686c4ac223-image.png

Also now it allows suggestions, will get the suggestion if one presses enter (rather than finding player archs, it looks for the closest player, archsimkat).

Also it's not case sensitive anymore and its cleaner (with a delete/clear search button included).

FAF Website Developer

26.1% winrate : (

@archsimkat Still better than Tadaga and Blodir 😄

Strange, normally I like darker themes but for some reason it’s quite difficult to read with only black and white… maybe add some elements to have the text pop a bit more?

Thats hurts, i thought i have problems, because i saw borders

4c6ed5a1-a3de-4d06-9ca9-445abc63b0eb-image.png

@eternal you see nothing xD don't worry, the footer will be updated.

@Morax 505a9c0a-66be-475a-9499-2a590b84ec5b-image.png

I gave the information more space vertically. Do you think its easier to read now?

FAF Website Developer

@femboy It is not about space, it is about contrast of white / black.
You should make colors less dark i guess

To anybody who has their monitor set so bright that white on black is hard to read:
ScreenBright.exe is a small, free program that allows you to adjust monitor brightness very fast and simple without having to deal with shittty monitor software. Try it. Over the course of the day i alwyas adjust my brightness so it is never hard to look at, but always bright enough against my sunny window.