Co-op leaderboards not working?

Coop leaderboards have a very long and very sad history of being almost always broken. They were broken for many years, I fixed them, they worked for like a year, now they're broken again for some reason. They seem to have been broken since some time last fall.

https://github.com/FAForever/server/issues/687

okay, thanks for the confirmation. 🙂

Had a simular post on the old forums on this topic. Hopefully you can get this fixed, would be great!

I think I was able to fix it. Of course the changes won’t go live until we do the next server update.

@Askaholic Great News!!! Any idea's when the next server update is planned?

There are no plans for the next server update so far

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Appologies for the Necropost..... 😇

Thinking about giving the CO-OP part another try coming friday and I'm wondering wheter or not the issue with the Co-op leaderboards has been fixed?

Many thanks in advance!

We had a server update since March so it should be fixed? But I guess nobody checked 😛

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Thank you for your prompt reply! Coming friday we'll give it a try and post our findings on this thread.

It was working as of I think a week ago when I did a speed run attempt with a friend. Which I need to revisit with him and get first place now that we have a strategy in place…

Our speedrun times are being saved as of the last two weeks so you should be good!

@exselsior said in Co-op leaderboards not working?:

It was working as of I think a week ago when I did a speed run attempt with a friend. Which I need to revisit with him and get first place now that we have a strategy in place…

@archsimkat said in Co-op leaderboards not working?:

Our speedrun times are being saved as of the last two weeks so you should be good!

Thanks for the feedback!

Although we managed to get some decend scores on "Operation Black Earth" in the past, we've since then moved down somewhat in the leaderboard. Looking forward to improve our score 😝

Confirmed that it's working 😇