Fervors, Zthuees and PDs can't shoot down hills. Lobos and Medusas can.

Hello everyone,

I think I got a weird bug(?) to report:
Fervors, Zthuees and PDs of all factions can, quite regularly, not shoot down hills, even though the target is in range and they should easily be able to hit it.

For PDs this is demonstrated here:
PD Example Video. (You don't need to watch all of it. It's only long because I wanted to make clear that the behavior is not a fluke)
(Replay ID: 14989923)

As you can see, if you don't give the PDs any orders, they will stop shooting the target once it walks to a specific spot on the hill side.

Note that, if you give the attack order manually, the target will be hit by some/most of the PDs, as expected. So the PDs can shoot the target, they just choose not to for some weird reason. They don't even shoot the ground as they do in all other cases.

An example for arties not being able to shoot down hills is shown here:
Arty Example Video. (You don't need to watch all of it. It's only long because I wanted to make clear that the behavior is not a fluke)
(Replay ID: 14989731)

This is actually even more weird than the PD case.
Similar to the PDs, the arties just don't shoot the target that's below them, even though they totally should be able to hit it.
Even weirder, you can't even manually order them to do so. Not even ground fire works. They can shoot up the hill though.

Also they can, strangely, hit the target if they are moving around randomly. Only stationary arties seem to not be able to shoot down hill.

Finally, only fervors and zthuees seem to be effected by this weird behavior. Lobos and Medusas can hit the target just fine, even while stationary.

In the above tests I do of course have no mods active and am running the current version of FAF.

Ok so, like, what the hell is going on here? Is this a bug? Known behavior? wtf?

Hmm, seems like I should have put this into a different category?

No - the category is right. I think it is the same issue that is described here:

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Hmm, possibly. Although I only tested it with a single unit/ground fire