Association Board

Per the last update on the association as well as by request from community members to make this list public; here is the list of the current board members of the association:

• Brutus5000
  • Swkoll
  • furyritchie
  • Nostalgic Futurist
  • IceDreamer
  • Giebmasse
  • Rowey
  • Dragun101
  • Sheeo

Brutus5000 is the elected treasurer.

As the elected president I represent the board and any questions, issues or other concerns should be directed at me.

If the concerns are regarding myself or otherwise warrants asking another board member; please with priority ask Brutus5000 and avoid directly contacting other board members.

@sheeo said in Association Board:

If the concerns otherwise warrants asking another board member; please with ask Brutus5000 and avoid directly contacting other board members.

To clarify, does that mean I as a hypothetical individual can or cannot contact other Board members about joining the Association?

I heard Icedreamer have also a specific role. Is it true and in this case what is it ?

@ftxcommando said in Association Board:

To clarify, does that mean I as a hypothetical individual can or cannot contact other Board members about joining the Association?

Nobody can prevent you from reaching out to any of the board members.

We ask that it is avoided in order to keep the burden of communication on as few individuals as possible, and to make sure things aren't redundantly processed by multiple people.

@keyser said in Association Board:

I heard Icedreamer have also a specific role. Is it true and in this case what is it ?

IceDreamer was selected as deputy auditor and will review the accounts presented at the next General Meeting along with the other auditor.