FAF 1.4.4 won't start [solved]

Hi!
I'm facing an issue with the latest FAF version. It won't pass the initial splash screen, it crashes and gives me the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'fileOpeningHandler' defined in URL

The full log is here:
https://pastebin.com/9hLPnRMz
I'm using Window 10, I don't have any issue with the 1.4.3. I didn't launch it with admin rights.

Any ideas of what could cause that?
Thanks!

Looks like thier was a error when it updated. jsut uninstall and reinstall and should be good to go

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Probably the download or install was interrupted. Try redownloading and reinstalling.

This post is deleted!

Hi, thanks Rowey! Unfortunately, I don't think that will do it, I tried uninstall/reinstall multiples times (including manually deleting the folder, cache, etc...).
It didn't work. Maybe it's a bug I should report?

Which folder did you delete?

It was the C:\ProgramData\FAForever. Not sure if it helps identifying the problem, but I can reinstall the 1.4.3 with no issue.

You don't need to delete that folder you would need to delete the folder where the client is installed. It should be something like C:\Program Files\Downlord's FAF Client or whereever you installed it to.

Yep, I just did it and it worked! There was a C:\Program Files\Downlord's FAF Client\lib\downlords-faf-client-1.4.3.jar remaining from the uninstall of the previous version, I think it might have been responsible from the problem (?).
Thanks Sheikak, Rowey and Aska!