IIRC none of those "King of DG" matches lasted long enough to enter gameender stage (idk if they are still watchable). It`s rather "communication&coordination" problem than "map problem". The whole appeal of gameender rush is the ability to play absolutely defencive with minimum communication.
As for other ways to delay their eco early enough you can:
- Snipe enemy miders (you need good miders to actually use that advantage)
- Nothabomb/artydrop/comdrop their eco/t3 air (you need anti scout measures and air help)
- Join t3 air and strat their coms/airgrid (don`t get nuked)
- Nuke (you need your team to harass them or you need to be fast)
- Use sera teleSACUs/cybran telemazer to kill smd/para (they need to be bad at teledef)
- Beat their weakened air (they teambuilt para) and snipe para/para owner
- Ahwassadrop at their para/com/smd (you need air cover, good aim and some t3 bombers to be sure)
Overall, you need to play through your team strength and communicate with your teammates.