Play of the Year

Hello,

I'm putting together a video with the top 5 plays from the ~200 or so replays i've watched this year.

These plays outright win the game, or hold off an otherwise game ending attack, or turn the tables on an opponent. These include a great defensive nuke, a teleporting UEF billy, a hilarious TML base, and some last minute all ins from an otherwise lost game.

I'll introduce them with some nice graphics, highlight some of the cool stuff that can happen in the game, and then set up a poll so people can vote for a winner.

What can i win: If this is popular or anyone cares, i'll fund a prize for the winner. Probably some digital art of the winner looking like a badass, or a FAF user ribbon if those are still a thing?

Why am i asking this?!
Inevitably the moment i post the video, 63 different people will appear with another game that and moment that could have been top 3, so this is your chance to post them here, or email me. Please Leave your replay, timestamp, and a couple of words to describe it.

Additional rule 1: Replay should be from 2023
Additional rule 2: No normal Telemazor snipes please.

ENTRIES CLOSE 25th JANUARY.

Thanks! ^^ play of the year titles.JPG forged alliance overwatch.JPG

@derpfaf said in Play of the Year:

Hello,

I'm putting together a video with the top 5 plays from the ~200 or so replays i've watched this year.

These plays outright win the game, or hold off an otherwise game ending attack, or turn the tables on an opponent. These include a great defensive nuke, a teleporting UEF billy, a hilarious TML base, and some last minute all ins from an otherwise lost game.

I'll introduce them with some nice graphics, highlight some of the cool stuff that can happen in the game, and then set up a poll so people can vote for a winner.

What can i win: If this is popular or anyone cares, i'll fund a prize for the winner. Probably some digital art of the winner looking like a badass, or a FAF user ribbon if those are still a thing?

Why am i asking this?!
Inevitably the moment i post the video, 63 different people will appear with another game that and moment that could have been top 3, so this is your chance to post them here, or email me. Please Leave your replay, timestamp, and a couple of words to describe it.

Additional rule 1: Replay should be from 2023
Additional rule 2: No normal Telemazor snipes please.

ENTRIES CLOSE 25th JANUARY.

Thanks! ^^ play of the year titles.JPG tunnel rush forged alliance overwatch.JPG

Where is the registration?