Replays watched indicator missing

Hi everyone.

I love watching replays , but one feature that is missing is anoing me for a long time. On Youtube you can see which videos you have watched already. This is helpful because after hundreds of watched videos you can not remember which ones you have seen already. Of course at some point you will remember and they will look oddly familiar but with replays on FAF it is even worse. Many games have the same Title and you cant see the Map preview because of the mapgenerator. This makes it frustrating to watch multiple replays and haveing to remember which ones you have seen. And after you clicked one and the map generates and the game loads in you realise you have seen it already. My proposal is an indicator like on youtube to see which ones you have watched already. It doesnt even have to be a bar to show how much you watched , just a little icon or dot would be enough. I hope someone in charge will see this and consider implementing it. And i hope it is not to much work. Thanks for reading and have a nice day 🙂

And the rating system is down.. I just don't think this is a priority to the devs.