AI - KI Support

Hi there,
start playing SC back in 2007. It was overhelming at first for me but then the Camera shaking and crashes makes the game unplayable for me.
Last years played LOUD and was suprised by all the fixes and balance.

Now i installed FAF for the first time and its like OMG! Just impressive!

My question:
wouldnt call my self a strong player, however, no matter wich AI or KI
i tried, after the first 20-30 min of gameplay the Ai stops attacking me and iam turtling.
M27 and M28 so far the best in praxis for me.

What i can do 2 have a challenging AI Game?

-----------Thanks for all the great Work!!!-------------

Hi, I'd suggest trying different maps, AI, and/or AiX cheat modifiers. You could also try fighting multiple AI at once (e.g. a 1v2 or 1v3 game), or playing at a higher game-speed (e.g. the AI will be much harder at +4 speed since its apm is unaffected).

You mention you're turtling - M28 and M27 try not to attack a turtle directly unless confident of winning (since suiciding units into a turtler is usually a bad move), but some AI will be more aggressive. DilliDalli is one such AI, but I'm not sure if it's still working following a patch some time ago. You could also try RNGAI (it's not suicidal in the way DilliDalli is, but my impression is it's generally more aggressive than M27/M28 when it comes to turtlers).

Some maps like astro craters will naturally incentivise turtling play, but if you play on large open maps then if you turtle you'll be left with such little map control that you'll be crushed.