Only tabs I can click on in the FAF client are Mods, Leaderboards, and Units

The problem is as the title states. Whenever I hover over any other tab, or click on it, nothing happens.

In addition to the abovementioned three tabs, I can also click on my profile, the minimize, window, and exit buttons, as well as the "FAF connected" and "Chat connected" buttons in the bottom right.

I somehow managed to set the starting tab as the "Play" tab during a re-install of FAF. This allows me to actually search for and successfully join random games, and I can click on everything in the matchmaking menu (factions, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, maplists, Invite players, Leave party, and the Play forged alliance forever buttons itself). I can't, however, click on Custom games or Co-Op.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached log file: client.log

@nuclearfoot Click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop your client.log file (the Text Document file without the date) into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

I can't click on the top left menu 😄

Could you tell me where the path to the logs folder is?

EDIT: Found it in appdata. I'll edit the main message.