Connection Issues

Hello everyone,

For some strange reason whenever i play a game on Supreme i will be able to play for about 5-20 mins and then i will get an insane amount of packet loss but it is only on this game, every other game i play works perfecty fine. I have tried anti virus and that seemed to fix it for a couple of weeks but its starting to lag again.

When i loose connection i will get packet loss for about 2 mins and then it comes back but i cannot connect back to the game even if no one kicks me. Its very frustrating as when in matchmaking it happens halfway through the game.
My packet loss also comes back down once i shut the game down.

I have tried reinstalling the game, the lancher and my internet but nothing seems to work, i alos have a brother that plays and he is in the same house with the same internet and his works fine, so it must be something to do with my pc but i have no clue. And on another note i will have nothing else open expect from teamspeak and the game.

Does anyone know a fix for this as Supreme seems to be the only game i enjoy at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

All FAF players have a crazy amount of connectivity issues for quite a while now with no obvious reason.
You are the first to claim it's a packet loss.

Can you explain how you measure this?
And does this affect other network connections too while you have a game running?

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

Hi i use teamspeak 3 when playing and that has a thing on it where you can check the clients conectivity issues and it spikes in packetloss as soon as the game lanches. i just tried to get in a game just there and it acctully dissconects my internet from my pc like no connection at all

Hi, 3 of us all play together regularly and mid game he will suddenly go quiet in teamspeak and drop connection completely. If you look at his connectivity he shows about 70% packet loss.

I got him to reinstall the client and game completely around two weeks ago as a last ditch effort and it seemed to work. It was stable for a while but now its back to how it was.

We play other games pretty regularly and he hasn't dropped like that before, seems like an internet issue but its weird its specific to FAF

Do these connection issues also appear when you don't use teamspeak?

Yeah, I have the connection issues even if i have nothing open but the game, i have also found some error messages in the game logs just before i drop connectiong.

If anyone knows what these mean that would be great gelp šŸ™‚

Caused by: java.nio.channels.AsynchronousCloseException: null
and
Didn't receive any answer to echo requests for the past 10 seconds from (each player name)