1v1 Ranked Matchmaker Queue

I find that the waiting time for a 1v1 ranked game has increased over the course of time.
In the past, I would only wait for a few minutes, and I would have gotten a game running already.

However, as of current times, this timing has extended to the point where I have waited until I have gotten tired. By the time I would get a game, I would have been too tired to play already, and also play lesser games per day as a result.
It is definitely harder to get more 1v1s right now. This is especially when there are new 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 queues right now which takes players away too. I do not know how long some of you who do search 1v1s are waiting, but it takes about 15 minutes to 1 hour to get a game sometimes.

I would like to check if it is possible to get back what Python Client used to offer (only just for the 1v1 Ranked Matchmaker Queue right now)? "A player of your level is searching for a game, click on a faction to join them" (I think)? This would make it much easier for 1v1 players to know that they could be matched and it can save a lot of people's time.

I would think that this would be a way to "revive" back 1v1 ranked too?

because active ladder players banned