Can't login

Yeah I also have this issue

Me too

somebody save us

Same issue

same

Just got that issue. nothing works to fix it so far

Same here once again. I have a hunch that it is a problem with the 2023.3.0 client because this all seemed to have started with it. If anyone has the link to the most recent alpha client please let me know as I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Working now, thanks gods of FAF.

Получаю при заходе в FAF
Client Version: 2023.3.0
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Did not observe any item or terminal signal within 60000ms in 'sinkOneMulticast' (and no fallback has been configured)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxTimeout$TimeoutMainSubscriber.handleTimeout(FluxTimeout.java:295)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxTimeout$TimeoutMainSubscriber.doTimeout(FluxTimeout.java:280)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxTimeout$TimeoutTimeoutSubscriber.onNext(FluxTimeout.java:419)
at

Same

Client Version: 2023.3.0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No redirect uris provided
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.receiveValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:55)
at com.faforever.client.login.LoginController.onLoginButtonClicked(LoginController.java:272)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

Ive just downloaded 2023.5.0 and trying to loging for first time on this PC and am getting this error.
Was there ever a specific solution?