Ghosts of ordered structures

By ghosts of structures I here call these green transparent structures that await their queue.

Is it possible to order other engies and the engi "owning the ghost" to start building the ghost right away? Because as of now, if you want to skip the rest of the queue or want to start building the ghost with another engi, you have to 1st cancel the ghost and then order a new structure there.

A good example of the situation is ordering something and then a mex, and then realizing your other engi is closer to the mex location and wanting to build it.

@melanol Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶t̶r̶l̶+̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶+̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶g̶h̶o̶s̶t̶"̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶i̶e̶s̶.̶

You can drag the build queue of the original engi to move it into the front as well, if you have that option enabled.

I'm honestly not too sure why just cancelling that building and making it with other engies wouldn't work exactly, but you already mentioned that option so I guess it's not viable.