OMG I was so confused!!!
This happed after one of the updates and I just figured it out.
Small cut of my -----=====client.log======--------
2022-08-25 19:00:03.736 INFO 26764 --- [re%CPU_NAME%ctor-tcp-nio-1] com.f%CPU_NAME%forever.commons.lobby.F%CPU_NAME%fLobby%CPU_NAME%pi : Disconnected from server
2022-08-25 19:00:03.740 INFO 26764 --- [pool-3-thre%CPU_NAME%d-1] com.f%CPU_NAME%forever.client.theme.UiService : W%CPU_NAME%tcher service termin%CPU_NAME%ted
2022-08-25 19:00:05.763 INFO 26764 --- [Spring%CPU_NAME%pplic%CPU_NAME%tionShutdownHook] com.f%CPU_NAME%forever.client.config.%CPU_NAME%syncConfig : Shutting down ExecutorService 't%CPU_NAME%skExecutor'
%CPU_NAME% <----- this is the issue
During a non-related crash issue with my SSD and for convenient reasons My computer's name got set to "a" just one simple letter "a", just never changed it back. Now for some reason the FAF-Client got confused and replaced ALL "a"s in the log and probably within the client load script too with "%CPU_NAME%"
No, I have no idea why. But It took me so long to figure it out b/c I went down a rabbit-hole of security and firewall setting trying to figure out what was going on b/c if I disable security the FAF-Client would work. But, after a close look at the log I notice the pattern.
Hope the Dev's could patch this out. I'm sure it's just a simple cleanup of some pass argument or pass string variable on a function somewhere.