java.lang.IllegalStateException

Ошибка при попытке авторизации
Client Version: 2022.2.0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not extract value with pattern 'code=([^ &]+)' from: ьє:ЅбК­)HvxЪ?јyіП;pјY дЄ'дє6# )0м¶gG�A`е№Д‹%RЭіYЊЂЯf(spn»J А+А/А,А0М©МЁААњќ/5“** localhostя
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.extractValue(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:154)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:146)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.readWithUri(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:108)
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.lambda$receiveValues$0(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:57)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1756)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1016)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1665)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1598)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:183)

Tried to reinstall game and java - no changes.

@Brutus5000 ever seen this? Code it be caused by some internationalization? The url is totally mangled.

I wouldn't know how internationalization can cause this. Even in the error case the response should be in English. But we might check how we handle errors from hydra.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

Also I can install client only in Win8 compatible mode. I use win10.

Hello. Any news?)

We can try to do a remote debug session, if you interested in it. And if I can install all necessary soft...

UPD:
Changing default browser to Edge help to login.

I think I fixed the underlying cause of this in the new alpha here https://github.com/FAForever/downlords-faf-client/releases/tag/v2022.3.0-alpha-2

Just want to say I encountered the issue today on latest windows 10 and Opera browser. My version is 2022.4.1. Switching to edge fixed it but not ideal for newcomers without java background 😄