- You can finally see what maps/mods you have installed directly
- You can open the website to report a player from the context menu in chat.
- Client writes separate log file for every game.
- Hosting a game straight from the map vault with the map you are viewing finally works.
- Country names are not only code but the full name:
- Now shows the years in the graph that shows the rating.
- Copy local replay info to clipboard:
- A button to join discord:
- Map icons are shown in chat of the map that is currently played:
- You can delete and install maps/mods easily from the preview.
- Online replays can we started from the preview:
A lot of bugs were fixed if you want a more detailed version of what else changed have a look in the release notes:
FAF tanks all contributors that contribute to FAF software. Be the next one and help us. See the project on Github.