Robustness's maps

Hi. I want to advance some of my maps a little. Before you start, I advise you to check the adaptive settings in maps. Watch video games on these maps on my channel, if of course I have an overview of the gameplay on these maps. https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperTiwka/videos?view_as=subscriber
https://supertiwka.imgbb.com/
maps.jpg

1. For only logged in to the game: Step forward, The way of war land, Adaptive rainy day, Samsons Divide.
  2. The average level of players: The way of war quarry, Nitrus, Hot spot, Adaptive step forward, Adaptive Uninhabited planet, Adaptive Algun, Battle for shmal.
  3. Mid-to high-level players: Our hearts demand change, Adaptive Siberia, Adaptive Abusmal Lake.
    For those who want to upgrade to a more complex version of "DualGap": New Round, DualGap Scale Adaptive.

"Step forward" has an awesome color palette, I dig it! The geometry of the terrain is also excellent and the layout and use of terrain features is fantastic too (without having plated it though). If you can improve your decal work in addition to that and bring a little more detail into texturing it would be one of the prettiest maps I have seen!

the time will come and everything will be

The new map, specially made in mixed colors, pleases the eye, tactically maneuverable map that can be interesting to play in any composition. Inside the map, there is an active volcano that can sometimes give you a rock that will cause damage or give reclamation. "Adaptive Next to me".Безымянный.jpg

Wow cool

I updated my old map, the map was made in honor of the storming of Grozny. Although here the fight will not develop in a completely urban environment, but we will assume that on the outskirts.hjgjhgjhgjh.jpg
If someone wants me to redo my maps purely for a 1 vs 1 game, write to me about it in discord.

A game for any composition and pleasant exploration.213123123132.jpg

Inspired after a trip to the city of the same name in the Tver region of the Russian Federation. Adapted for the game 1vs1 and 2vs2. Gornyak1.jpg

Hot spot v3 for TMMhot spot.jpg

Nitrus v4 for TMM and ladderNitrus.jpg

Step forward v3 2v2 TMMStep Forward.jpg

Map status as of 26.06.2021mapssssss.jpg