dfc_windows-x64_1_5_0.exe ERROR pls help

I completely deleted all game files from my computer. This error appears when launching the game installer. Tell me what to do?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.LanguageSelectionDialog.setupComponent(LanguageSelectionDialog.java:88)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.LanguageSelectionDialog.<init>(LanguageSelectionDialog.java:47)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.WizardScreenExecutor.selectLanguage(WizardScreenExecutor.java:337)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.controller.LanguageSelector.lambda$queryLanguage$0(LanguageSelector.java:119)
at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:316)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (-1) and height (-1) cannot be <= 0
at java.desktop/java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(DirectColorModel.java:1016)
at java.desktop/java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(BufferedImage.java:333)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.IconHelper.toBufferedImage(IconHelper.java:225)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.IconHelper.darkenImage(IconHelper.java:208)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.IconHelper.darkenIcon(IconHelper.java:202)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.MultiIcon.loadUrl(MultiIcon.java:61)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.MultiIcon.<init>(MultiIcon.java:46)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.IconHelper.loadIcon(IconHelper.java:123)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.IconHelper.<clinit>(IconHelper.java:32)
... 17 more

please return everything as it was in old versions. I do not know what was changed there, but for me, like many others, the game simply cannot start from the installer. I've updated everything I can, Java, Visual C ++ Redistributable, Microsoft Net Framework, but it still doesn't help. And I'm not the only one with such a problem. Prior to version 1.4, I played FAF calmly at all

Try deleting your client preferences. I think they are located in AppData somewhere?

If that doesnt help, you can try switching to software rendering, but try the prefs first.

i have that same problem 😕