Nomad Mod in FA Campaign

Is there anyway to play the Nomads in the Normal FA campaign? ive seen a few mods that replace the UEF ACU however they're all outdated/dont work

Cheers

@exadius said in Nomad Mod in FA Campaign:

Is there anyway to play the Nomads in the Normal FA campaign? ive seen a few mods that replace the UEF ACU however they're all outdated/dont work

Cheers

I haven't played the vanilla coop campaigns on faf but the fa missions can be played with at most 3 other players (and it has faf balance).

there is talk of galactic war coming back which is kinda like a campaign (or so I have heard) and a nomads campaign being made.
cheers

@iamsteve03 said in Nomad Mod in FA Campaign:

@exadius io games said in Nomad Mod in FA Campaign:

Cheers

I haven't played the vanilla coop campaigns on faf but the fa missions can be played with at most 3 other players (and it has faf balance).

there is talk of galactic war coming back which is kinda like a campaign (or so I have heard) and a nomads campaign being made.
cheers

Oh, great!

As of now it is impossible to play Nomads in the regular campaign. Nobody is working on changing this. Also I don't know if this is possible (Nomads would need to be turned into a regular mod - but as far as I can see Nomads is no longer developed - so also I do not believe a Nomads campaign will come).

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice