The next server update has been scheduled for the 29.03.2021 somewhere between 09.00 - 11.00 CET (= 08.00-10.00 UTC/GMT).
It will be a minor patch, so the downtime itself shouldn't be more than 5 minutes.
What is planned so far:
- Rating wipe for TMM 2v2
- Update the lobby server to v1.7.0:
- TMM 2v2 players initial rating will be copied from Global rating
- Adds support for including randomly generated maps in matchmaker map pools
- Fixed coop leaderboards
- Fixed a bug where matchmaker games would fail to launch when both players on a team were in a clan together that had non-ascii characters in the clan tag.
- Fixed detection of some units for unlocking achievements. It should now be possible to unlock the "build czars" achievement.
- Fixed a bug that would skip some validity checks when playing featured mods. Phantom games with uneven teams should no longer be rated.
- Update the replay server to v1.1.2:
- All (new) replays will now also be stored in the new format with Zstandard compression
- The replay server will mark replays as available once they are written to disk. (The corresponding client feature will follow.)
What will probably not come:
- Move from MySQL to MariaDB
- We had a lot of progress, yet this needs more serious testing as it could break stuff
- Implement ZFS tuning as researched by Mozilla/Let's Encrypt (* requires MariaDB)