About all 20 minutes i lose connection to all players, the game blocks and I see the ICE-Adapter notificitions, first connection loss, then how it reconnects to all player. Usually after 30 seconds connection is re-established to all players and the game continues.
These short "forced pauses" don't bother me but a lot of my friends and people I play with online. Below are the log files and further details:
- It happens in 1v1 games as well as in 6v6
- usually all 20 minutes but sometimes doesn't happen for 1 hour
- Debian Testing
- 16 GB RAM
- AMD Athlon X4 860K 3700 FM2+
- Nvidia GTX 690
- CPU Rating: 250
- No mods except for Advanced Icons and Ooof
What I tried
- I had a
ping faforever.comrunning during the whole game and not a single lost paket so i don't think it's the network.
- Also, other games (age2 HD, Crysis, CS) run smoothly online
What I found in the logfiles
- The logfiles I provided contain 4 games
- In the 3rd game (Starting 21:41), there were two of these total disconnects
- at 22:04 there is a:
Received GPGNet message: Bottleneck ack 11691 395662,395650,395627,395608,395663 5032.4
- Later there are several
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
- Couldn't find anything online what these Bottlenecks exactly are
- What exactly are these Bottlenecks and how can i fix them
- Is it my CPU?
- What can/need I do to fix the disconnects? I don't want to be the laggers that makes all others wait ingame and sometimes the reconnects don't work and people have to eject me.
So thank you for your help I hope I could provide all necesarry information.