FAF does not start.

I successfully installed FAF, it doesn’t give any error, just no window appears. I tried running it as administrator, but it didn't do anything.
I mean that the launcher itself does not start, not the installer

@mr_krikin Running the client as Administrator is just setting yourself up for issues, so I'd suggest to completely un-install the FAF Client & start from scratch:

1. Use Run (Windows+R) to open this directory: %USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
  2. Copy/paste the game.prefs file somewhere safe, then close the folder.
  3. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > right+click on FAF Client > select Uninstall/Change > click "Delete metadata like settings and game files" in the uninstaller & proceed.
  4. Make sure your vanilla SCFA install (Steam, GOG, CD/DVD) is working correctly. If it's not, then stop here & troubleshoot until it is.
  5. If your vanilla SCFA install is working correctly, then re-install the FAF Client.
  6. Try opening the client.

There have been a few players recently that had an issue in which the client did open, but it opened with the window size being very small it was sometimes unseen. If you see the client icon active in the taskbar but can't see the window, then this is probably the issue you're having. If so, then:

1. Close the client via Task Manager
  2. Use Run to open this directory: %USERPROFILE%/AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever\
  3. Open the client.prefs file in a text editor
  4. Find the section mainWindow & adjust the parameters as needed.
  5. Save & re-open the client.