Avoiding coturn servers

It seems like with the DDOSs that are going on it's causing connection issues for those players who are connecting through coturn servers.

So a few questions,

Is there a way to host games that have coturns disabled so all players must be connected peer to peer?

What should I do with my setup personally to avoid my connection being through a coturn?

How can I see, when in a lobby, if any of the connections are through a coturn?

Thanks

I don't know about your first 2 questions, but I can help with the 3rd: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/7212/ok-i-tried-good-luck-i-really-liked-this-game/12?_=1709589442907

If you want to avoid coturns, rejoining the lobby (or asking another to do so) might give you a direct connection. Doesn't always work but worth a try sometimes

i had blocked: (as a australia)
contrun3.faforever.com
fr-turn2.xirsys.com
for about 3 months and that had completly disabled relays for me
but as of a update a week ago the relays are consistant. and really bad. need a new method to block them completly
i got thoes relays from running logs and seeing which ips came in each time i had a relay
games and lobbys were all so nice for 3 month. now there trash. i dont belive that the company is being DDos as all cause i can login fine.. these 3 broken updates that came out this week should be reversed.