Stuck Logging In

Figures the one night I get a group of friends together to play, the client up and shits itself completely

We managed to get into a game together not forty minutes ago and play one full session, but now the client refuses to log me in

Multiple times it's requested additional log-in, and once it popped up an error that told me to make a post on the forums, but disappeared too quickly for me to copy the error data

We are currently under nasty DDOS attack against certain parts of our infrastructure. So unfortunately the problems gonna be here until we deal with them. All I can say is thanks for bringing up the problem on forum and ask for your understanding while we try to deal with the attack.

That's unfortunate...

At least I know what's going on now

Sorry, cant hide massive text.
Client Version: 2023.8.0
org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientResponseException$BadGateway: 502 Bad Gateway from GET https://api.faforever.com/me
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientResponseException.create(WebClientResponseException.java:334)
Suppressed: The stacktrace has been enhanced by Reactor, refer to additional information below:
Error has been observed at the following site(s):
*__checkpoint ⇢ 502 BAD_GATEWAY from GET https://api.faforever.com/me [DefaultWebClient]
Original Stack Trace:
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientResponseException.create(WebClientResponseException.java:334)
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.DefaultClientResponse.lambda$createException$1(DefaultClientResponse.java:213)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxMap$MapSubscriber.onNext(FluxMap.java:106)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxOnErrorReturn$ReturnSubscriber.onNext(FluxOnErrorReturn.java:162)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxDefaultIfEmpty$DefaultIfEmptySubscriber.onNext(FluxDefaultIfEmpty.java:122)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxMapFuseable$MapFuseableSubscriber.onNext(FluxMapFuseable.java:129)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxContextWrite$ContextWriteSubscriber.onNext(FluxContextWrite.java:107)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxMapFuseable$MapFuseableConditionalSubscriber.onNext(FluxMapFuseable.java:299)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxFilterFuseable$FilterFuseableConditionalSubscriber.onNext(FluxFilterFuseable.java:337)
at reactor.core.publisher.Operators$BaseFluxToMonoOperator.completePossiblyEmpty(Operators.java:2071)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoCollect$CollectSubscriber.onComplete(MonoCollect.java:145)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxMap$MapSubscriber.onComplete(FluxMap.java:144)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxPeek$PeekSubscriber.onComplete(FluxPeek.java:260)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxMap$MapSubscriber.onComplete(FluxMap.java:144)
at reactor.netty.channel.FluxReceive.onInboundComplete(FluxReceive.java:413)
at reactor.netty.channel.ChannelOperations.onInboundComplete(ChannelOperations.java:431)
at reactor.netty.channel.ChannelOperations.terminate(ChannelOperations.java:485)
at reactor.netty.http.client.HttpClientOperations.onInboundNext(HttpClientOperations.java:712)
at reactor.netty.channel.ChannelOperationsHandler.channelRead(ChannelOperationsHandler.java:114)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:444)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:420)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:412)
at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:436)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:346)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:318)
at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:251)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:442)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:420)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:412)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.unwrap(SslHandler.java:1383)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decodeJdkCompatible(SslHandler.java:1246)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decode(SslHandler.java:1295)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:529)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:468)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:290)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:444)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:440)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:166)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:788)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:724)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:650)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:562)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997)
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

@endranii Well damn. One script kiddie goes ballistic and the fucking game is ruined for everyone. Whomever is responsible must have brought up by morons.