My friend wants to register with you. But he doesn't receive a confirmation email. Already 3 days trying, but the letter does not come. Here is his mail - [email protected]

My friend wants to register with you.
But he doesn't receive a confirmation email.
Already 3 days trying, but the letter does not come.
Here is his mail - [email protected]

"We are currently experiencing issues with our email provider so emails may not be sent out while it is being resolved."
~announcement-channel in the FAF-Discord.

It's a known issue currently and they're working on it - give it a bit. You might want to edit the title and delete the mail though since there are prob some trolls around here.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob said in My friend wants to register with you. But he doesn't receive a confirmation email. Already 3 days trying, but the letter does not come. Here is his mail - [email protected]:

"We are currently experiencing issues with our email provider so emails may not be sent out while it is being resolved."
~announcement-channel in the FAF-Discord.

It's a known issue currently and they're working on it - give it a bit. You might want to edit the title and delete the mail though since there are prob some trolls around here.

Can you send him a link for authorization manually or is there no such possibility?
Please(

Manual account creation is not possible