negative emotions

This post is not about the game itself, but rather about the underlying reasons why we play it. Despite the occasional glitches and lagging issues, we still have a deep affection for this game. It's important to acknowledge that people often get frustrated and engage in heated arguments, including myself, using language that we wouldn't use in real life. Today, another player's comment provoked me to write this post, serving as a reminder that those who play this game are human beings and not mindless bots. Therefore, my point is that sometimes it's necessary to step back from the game, take a deep breath, and remember to exhibit kindness and empathy, even if the game tends to trigger negative emotions.gary2112

well said brutha!! FAF ON!

@morrissey21 said in negative emotions:

are human beings and not mindless bots

For how long?

Due to the slowness of the simulation as opposed to other games like SC2 there will probably no good "real" AI for at least a decade.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice